Insta360 Evo 180 SBS

Glad to hear it! Just got mine too, took a lot of pics for Father’s Day!

Due to the way Lume Pad’s display system works, adjusting stereo content isn’t really that easy, in most scenarios any adjustment would simply make it look worse. But if you convert the file to a LIF you can adjust the Lightfield image’s depth and focus. However, future products focused more on displaying stereo content may have this feature.

We have had it working internally for a while now, and it’s still on the roadmap for public release, but we’re focusing on a variety of future products so priorities have shifted a bit. That said, I’m hoping we can get a Beta out to you all ASAP providing we get a little bit of time to make it happen :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nima, how does it compare to the RH1’s pro mode? Looks like an interesting and affordable camera.

Well @Stuart_Fujitani the wider baseline is nice!

But the lack of auto-focus and other manual controls definitely leaves it lacking overall compared to Hydrogen. Plus if you have the viewer off, the preview is 2D, but if the viewer is on, you can’t change any settings. Big trade off there.

I’m still planning on taking it through the ringer and doing a serious A/B/C test between Ego, Hydrogen, and FinePix W3.

4 Likes

Looking forward to your thoughts on the three cameras.

If Beta is ready, i hope you dont forget to share to me.

1 Like