Happy Friday, Everyone!
- Added several future display profiles with 8 view support to LeiaDisplay.
- Transitioned interlacing process to use “Slanted” shader rather than “Square” shader. Content visuals should stay generally the same.
- Resolved several bugs with ViewSharpening on rotatable devices. If you’ve previously tuned your ACT coefficients, please re-tune.
- APKs made with the LeiaLoft SDK will no longer crash on a non-Leia devices. Note that this may incur a performance hit compared to an APK with no Leia SDK.
- Fixed issue where Lightfield Mode would occasionally turn off when switching between scenes.
- Fixed issue where LeiaDevice sometimes incorrectly reported that a Leia device was a non-Leia Device.
- Support for Leia Display > Parallax Auto Rotation (where landscape-only apps could still show 3D in portrait orientation) has been temporarily dropped. Support will be re-added in the next release.
The latest documentation is available at Unity SDK Guide - Developer Docs
Happy creating in Lightfield!