The latest Leia Unity SDK v3.1.3 is now available and may be downloaded from our website Leia Inc. | Developer Resources with the Asset Store page soon to follow!
Improvements and Bug Fixes:
- Fixed an error in importing for URP / HDRP Project.
- Fixed an issue where Driver Camera tags were not propagating to Head and Eyes.
- Fixed an issue where depth factor and lookaround factor were reset when entering play mode.
- Removed gradle minification from Recommended Settings for Unity 2021+.
- Set Default Automatically Pop-Up to true for Recommended Settings.
Updating from previous SDK versions
Please note, there are many changes in this update. If you are updating from a previous version, we suggest you:
- Delete the Assets/LeiaLoft folder if it exists
- Remove any existing Leia components in your project. For example: Leia Camera on your Camera object
- Import this new package
- Follow our online documentation on setting up your content with this update
The latest documentation is available at https://developer.leiainc.com/unity-sdk/unity-sdk-guide
Happy creating in 3D•AI!