The latest Leia Unity SDK v3.2.3 is now available and may be downloaded from our website Leia Inc. | Developer Resources with the Asset Store page soon to follow!
Improvements and Bug Fixes:
- Android Live Preview feature with Leia Remote 2. Download and documentation found here
- Updated Core Libraries to 0.8.8 aars
- Added label for whether you are in Camera Centric or Display Centric Mode
- Named Left and Right Eye accordingly
- Fixed an issue with Comfort Zone Gizmo
- Fixed an issue where builds sometimes failed due to image metadata
- Fixed an issue with 3D Toggle on Windows devices
In order to use this Unity SDK, ensure you Lumepad 2 has the latest Leia DisplayConfig and Leia FaceTracking services installed on your device.
Open The Leia Store, click Library
Update Leia FaceTracking and Leia DisplayConfig
Updating from previous SDK versions
Please note, there are many changes in this update. If you are updating from a previous version, we suggest you:
- Delete the Assets/LeiaLoft folder if it exists
- Remove any existing Leia components in your project. For example: Leia Camera on your Camera object
- Import this new package
- Follow our online documentation on setting up your content with this update
The latest documentation is available at https://developer.leiainc.com/unity-sdk/unity-sdk-guide
Happy creating in 3D•AI!