Screen Protector for Lume Pad

Cases need to for form fit to the tablet. I doubt any 3rd party ones will work, and this size is a little odd for Android, I think the Tab S7 Plus (the one I use for the screen protector) is the closest, but it’s off by a little bit. There is an official case tho.

Hey everyone, my first post here. Thrilled with the tablet. It’s been really entertaining showing people without telling them it’s a 3D tablet and then seeing their faces/responses when they realise what’s going on.

After a lot of investigation, I found a supplier in Australia who makes a screen protector specifically for the Lume Pad 2. The ones that first arrived were the wrong size, but the owner of the business sent out replacements immediately. I thought the next set were slightly off (and I do mean slightly). Once again, the owner worked with me to make sure I was 100% happy and has a new one coming out to me that should now be perfect.

Have to say, customer service like this is almost unheard of nowadays. So I am more than happy to recommend them! The owner advised that he has updated his entire suite of the Lume Pad 2 screen protectors so they match the final measurements that I provided. They also ship overseas :blush:

https://screenshield.com.au/collections/leia-lume-pad-2?keyword=lume%20pad

Happy to post a pic later if anyone wants to see it?

1 Like