Suggestion: Uservoice, Discord

Hey there! I think it would be great if there was an official Leia Inc discord community.

I also think it would be cool if y’all had a UserVoice or similar suggestion / idea tracking board where people could vote for things they’d like to see. And maybe see kind of a roadmap.

Right now, I imagine it’s hard to track priority as it’s spread across disparate forum posts. Just a thought :slight_smile:

3 Likes

+1 for this

2 Likes

@Nima is there anything like this?

Hey @jakedowns,

We use this forum to basically do what both Discord and UserVoice do to some extent. We use it to connect our devs and users and to gather feedback.

We’ve strongly considered UserVoice in the past and may adopt it in the future, but due to its cost and our size, it doesn’t seem worth it right now. It makes more sense as we grow, as does Discord.

Rest assured: every comment and suggestion made here and social media and sent to our help desk over email is logged and tagged so we can see what users and devs want most.

Nima

4 Likes

I’d be down for a discord channel. In theory all someone needs to do is make it. However moderation and validation are issues, as well as user safety.

These considerations make a lot of sense - FWIW I appreciate Discord as a fun, informal way for users and devs to communicate synchronously (for all its advantages and disadvantages), but yeah, support / moderation can be very time consuming.

1 Like