Adding Leia SDK to Solar2D engine

Hi!

We’re currently trying to add the Leia SDK to a custom fork of the Solar2D engine.
Adding the Java library works by following the documentation, modifying the Gradle files.

But it seems rather difficult to link the libleiasdk.so.
I’m trying to add it in the CMakeList.txt located in the platform/android/ndk folder. But it keeps giving me ninja errors trying to locate the .so file.

ninja: error: '../../../../distribution/leia_sdk/lib/arm64-v8a​/libleiasdk.​so', needed by '../../../../build/intermediates/cmake/debug/obj/arm64-v8a/libcorona.so', missing and no known rule to make it

I’ve tried all kinds of paths; relative and absolute but it never seems to work, the path it gives an error on does really exist but it still says its missing.

Are there any known issues related to this?

Some additional context:

Besides updating Gradle build scripts and such, I’ve included the following related lines in the CMakeList.txt.

add_library(leaisdk SHARED IMPORTED)
set_target_properties(leaisdk PROPERTIES
		IMPORTED_LOCATION ${PROJECT_SOURCE_DIR}/distribution/leia_sdk/lib/${ANDROID_ABI}​/libleiasdk.​so)

target_include_directories(corona PRIVATE ${PROJECT_SOURCE_DIR}/distribution/leia_sdk/include​)

target_link_libraries ( corona **existing modules here* leaisdk )

The error message mentioned is try to look to the path given to set_target_properties

did you have any luck getting this to work? (shoutout to using Solar2D, I used Corona SDK in the past to make a ios/android game)