Authentification error

I’m not able to log in on my Leia anymore on the Lume Tab 2. Getting an error message

1 Like

Same here

I’m connected to the internet and date/time are correct.

Try again, it works!!

2 Likes

Glad its working for you Matt! @Jerophoto If any issues persist, please reach out to help@leiainc.com and one of our support staff will be able to help.

I recently bought your excelent Nubia Pad 3D.
I’m very happy with it, however I am experiencing the second time in less than a month this “Authentication error” which means that your servers are offline and makes us unable to login into the LeiaPix, LeiaAppstore or the account in Settings.
Also, leialoft.com shows a “503 Service Temporarily Unavailable”…
I wonder what is the cause of this and if this is something we need to get used with?

I recently bought your excelent Nubia Pad 3D.
I’m very happy with it, however I am experiencing the second time in less than a month this “Authentication error” which means that your servers are offline and makes us unable to login into the LeiaPix, LeiaAppstore or the account in Settings.
Also, leialoft.com shows a “503 Service Temporarily Unavailable”…
I wonder what is the cause of this and if this is something we need to get used with?

Just cannot reach servers, it’s is back up

Thanks Roger.

I can understand that server issues happen, but I just wish that the “Authentication Error” message wouldn’t blame the users’ internet connection, when it’s clearly not the case.

Other than that, Nubia Pad 3D is great!

Can’t wait for Leia to release it’s first big screen 3D TV/monitor, then the first 3D wallpaper with this technology. :slight_smile:

On the original Lumepad you get an error message and error number. On the Nubia Pad 3D and I expect the Lumepad 2 you get the error message you stated. But after a time it comes back again.
Please report it to support

Well, I did report it both times…

But, apart from the messages from the robot promising a reply, nothing else came…

LeiaLoft Support 1501016860@tickets.helpdesk.com

You

Thank you for your email. We’ll reply as soon as we can. Your case number is AMNTZL.
On Sat, 7/15/2023, 2:53 PM UTC

LeiaLoft Support 1501016860@tickets.helpdesk.com

You

Thank you for your email. We’ll reply as soon as we can. Your case number is 59TRUY.
On Thu, 7/27/2023, 11:07 AM UTC

I’m not complaining, both times the shortage lasted only a few hours. Still, I was hoping to get an answer about why is it happening.

1 Like

That doesn’t denote anything about your internet connection. It’s specifically saying the account authentication failed. You’d see “network error” if it failed to connect due to internet connectivity.

One of our servers failed in the middle of the night, and needed to be manually rebooted (this is a simplification, it was one microservice among many and the server is virtual and in the cloud). Luckily, we have a couple of people who stay up late at night and some people in other timezones so we were able to diagnose where the failure was occurring and restart the service to fix it. There are backups in place, but because the service didn’t crash, it just hung, there was no error. Whenever something like this happens, we put in a new system in place to fix the issue so it doesn’t happen again. However, just like with all wonderful things with computers, new and advanced ways of hanging, crashing, and glitching out pop up all the time.

Thank you for your patience when they occur.

2 Likes

That doesn’t denote anything about your internet connection. It’s specifically saying the account authentication failed. You’d see “network error” if it failed to connect due to internet connectivity.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, @Nima

Thank you for the reply. I’m far from being familiar with servers but I had a feeling that it might have been the case. Thank you and your people for fixing the issues in short term.

And thank you for YOUR patience with whining people like me. :slight_smile: