Can't log in after updating today?

Please help. For some reason after the update, I am unable to sign into the tablet. My PIN is six characters but when I start signing in it stops after only the first 4 characters and says the wrong PIN… Now I have to wait for 30 seconds per attempt. I really don’t know what to do. Please help.

It doesn’t seem to accept a 6 digit pin.

Anyone out there… :pleading_face: :anguished:

It seems we folks with 6-digit PINs have been affected by a bug in this update. I’m sure Leia will have a resolution to offer soon, but I didn’t want you to feel left hanging or alone.

1 Like

Glad to see I’m not alone, but sad to see that it’s an issue, Still the best tablet I ever had, and believe the Leia team will fix this soon.

1 Like

I keep checking here in hopes of a fix… :pleading_face:

A bug at the start of the weekend is bad luck, because even if they read you, developers aren’t working to make an update

1 Like

Thought as much just hoping against hope someone would come up with something. :worried: It’s my 3D file checker and it has stopped me in my tracks.

Hi,

Don’t hesitate to get in touch with the support (if you didn’t do it yet): help@leiainc.com
Our team is working on several options to fix this issue.

I am happy to say that the great people at Leia have provided a fix, and I was able to sign into my Tablet. I’m typing this on the tablet :smiley:. Love Leia, and the people behind it. You guys are AWESOME :sunglasses::slightly_smiling_face:.

3 Likes

Do you ever get characters other than the one you want? I’m getting! @#$%& type characters rather than the key I’m pressing. (I have to use my Samsung phone to post this till I get the LumePad working)

Ooh I’ve seen this. Usually restarting my tablet stopped this though. Have you tried changing the keyboard type, and re adding English (assuming your primary language is English).

I’ve tried restarting and I tried several different keyboards but finally I gave up on the Tech Support and I just send it back and there are new ones that arrive in a few days

Yes I had tried several keyboards but restarting only helped for a short time. I sent it back and a new one is on the way.