Can't log in after updating today?

Please help. For some reason after the update, I am unable to sign into the tablet. My PIN is six characters but when I start signing in it stops after only the first 4 characters and says the wrong PIN… Now I have to wait for 30 seconds per attempt. I really don’t know what to do. Please help.

It doesn’t seem to accept a 6 digit pin.

Anyone out there… :pleading_face: :anguished:

It seems we folks with 6-digit PINs have been affected by a bug in this update. I’m sure Leia will have a resolution to offer soon, but I didn’t want you to feel left hanging or alone.

1 Like

Glad to see I’m not alone, but sad to see that it’s an issue, Still the best tablet I ever had, and believe the Leia team will fix this soon.

1 Like

I keep checking here in hopes of a fix… :pleading_face:

A bug at the start of the weekend is bad luck, because even if they read you, developers aren’t working to make an update

1 Like

Thought as much just hoping against hope someone would come up with something. :worried: It’s my 3D file checker and it has stopped me in my tracks.

Hi,

Don’t hesitate to get in touch with the support (if you didn’t do it yet): help@leiainc.com
Our team is working on several options to fix this issue.

I am happy to say that the great people at Leia have provided a fix, and I was able to sign into my Tablet. I’m typing this on the tablet :smiley:. Love Leia, and the people behind it. You guys are AWESOME :sunglasses::slightly_smiling_face:.

2 Likes