Creators Share Your Projects Here

Are you making content for experiencing on Lume Pad 2? Drop your links here so we can experience it in 3D!

• Youtube Links
  • Images
  • APKs
  • 3D Models
  • Links

Tell us what you’re working on and how you made it! Excited to see what you’ve been enjoying in 3D.

I’ll go first! Here’s a VR360 Project shot in Trinidad and Tobago.

I created this project with my friend Hugh Hou and you can read about it more at the link below!

We used Insta360 Pro Cameras, Zoom Mics, and did extensive work with musicians in the local community to get this story. The narrator’s name is Trevor, community leader in the town we visited. Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/QUOkgMFsGto?si=3PjrcmYO4PMnsul7

More about how we made this!

1 Like

Am using stereo imagery to represent Time in art. Duchamp said: What art is, in reality, is this missing link, not the link which exists. It is not what you see that is art; art is the gap… I use two different images and provoke the brain to combine them - a constantly changing interpretation that is nothing like the static quality of stereo images made at the same instant. That the images are made at different times gives each stereo, whether photographic, drawn or a combination of both, a new vitality. I have worked in this area for many years, initially showing stereos in books, then phone apps and now the Lume Pad.

1 Like

Thank you @alfredyoung653 for such a beautiful way of expressing time through the act of creation. It reminds me of Miles Davis and his approach to using space and time. What is not heard, being as important as what is heard, no mistakes as everything can resolve in the audiences mind. :musical_note: :trumpet:

Do you have any images you could share with us? I’d love to see them on Lume Pad 2.

Very inspired by your intention with stereo here. Do you happen to have a LeiaPix account yet?

Dear Marlon
I tried to send you some images but was refused. I think it was because I included three images so I’ve reduced it to just this one. Your reference to Miles Davis was apt. It hadn’t occurred to me before.

1 Like