H4V Wallpaper

Is there any way to use an H4V image for your lock screen or wallpaper?

2 Likes

There is something coming that will let you use H4V images as a screensaver, but not as your wallpaper.

7 Likes

Ya, i like that to. H4v App icons floating above the wallpaper.
That’s something I expected from day 1 on this phone, like the Htc used to have, but didn’t get on Rh1.

2 Likes

Could be implemented at lock screen too? Usually we see the lock screen a few seconds, so no big impact in battery life, but big impact to your eyes when you turn on :slight_smile:

3 Likes

As promised my friends, I present to you: LeiaFrame!

CC: @wbs101 @Kano3D

7 Likes

App closes 2 or 3 seconds after touching Add media button, no matter the folder I select, so I usually can’t select any image. I managed to select only two images maximum.

It would be nice a setting to force landscape, specially when used as screensaver while charging.

I had this right after the installation on the H1. The app crashed 4 times, then it worked without problems so far although the pictures in the folders didn’t change in the meantime.
It worked right from the beginning on Lume Pad.

Landscape would be great, and maybe using tagged LeiaPix as the source in addition to local files.

That’s unusual for the app to crash. Please reach out to
help@leiainc.com if your LeiaFrame app is still not working. Our team has been unable to reproduce these issues.

To force landscape mode, you can lock your
rotation device orientation to landscape.

2 Likes

Just An option so user can select if person prefers portrait or landscape will be the simplest.
Then everybody is happy.

Just like i am waiting for the Leiaplayer to bring back removed options :angry:

Just An option so user can select if person prefers portrait or landscape will be the simplest.

How is this different than just setting your device orientation in the system menu?

Because when you use as screensaver (normally you left the device on the table) it shows always portrait even if all your images are landscape. And if you hold the device horizontally to turn landscape, then screensaver stops and when starting again it does on portrait (unless you wait several seconds holding the device until screensaver kicks in, which is unconvenient).

Because when you use as screensaver (normally you left the device on the table) it shows always portrait even if all your images are landscape.

When you lay the device on the table, it should maintain the orientation it had when set down. Meaning, as long as it was in landscape before you laid it down, it should remain in landscape.

Ultimately I think having additional options will confuse most users for something that’s very simple. The app will regard your device orientation as truth, and you can lock that orientation system-wide if you’d like.

That is not what happens to me. Screensaver starts on portrait