Hi @Casey-Green, welcome to the Holopix channel on the Leia Developer Forum!
My name’s Nima, and I’m the Product Manager of Holopix. Because you’re kind enough to ask and join the Developer Forum, I’d like to offer you a level of product transparency that you won’t get from any other company: I’m going to give you our raw Git commit info. This is the exact same information I get from our developers before a release. We will not be making a habit of this, but just to give you a peek behind the curtain, we’re happy to share with you and our community this one time.
- db7071c7 - Allow digits in hashtags (HOLOPIX-858).
- 3erfecf2 - (tag: v1.14.3-nightly) Bump version code to 1.14.3
- e4t9c7f0 - For bold text, don’t render with 4V optimization (HOLOPIX-831).
- c24150ea - (tag: v1.14.2-nightly) Bump version code to 1.14.2
- 01er4cd2 - Upgrade photoformat to 3.5.6 (HOLOPIX-841, HOLOPIX-842).
- a08a51cf - (tag: v1.14.1-nightly) Bump version code to v1.14.1.
- f7e60987 - Setup AppCenter analytics.
- 6875580d - (origin/graphql) Fix hashtag parsing with Chinese characters (HOLOPIX-829)
- de2d88d8 - (tag: v1.14.0-nightly) Bump version code to 1.14.0
- 454de07d - Add script to remove untranslatable strings.
- ad5571b2 - Mark more strings as untranslatable.
- c9284285 - Mark more strings as untranslatable.
- 894ca92c - Remove unused HockeyApp manifest placeholders.
- e2b1e3b3 - Unhardcode Spans for terms, privacy, guidelines.
- 14b729ff - Fix gallery unable to load when non-existent image is in the MediaStore.
- 05249b93 - Remove unused resources.
- 3drec512 - Add resource remover task.
- ba6a1044 - Extract hardcoded string resources (HOLOPIX-820)
We hope this satisfies your curiosity as to what we mean when we say “bug fixes and optimizations”. A lot of it comes down to cleaning up the app so it performs better, or setting it up to accept new features in a future release. Yes, it is almost always this boring, which is why we say “bug fixes, stability and optimizations” instead of boring our users with the nitty gritty details.