Leia Appstore for Lume Pad 2 and Nubia Pad 3D

The Leia Appstore is all-new on Lume Pad 2 and Nubia Pad 3D. You’ll find a ton of brand-new apps and some cool new features, like auto-update for your apps.

Appstore Version 2.2.653:
- Initial release for Lume Pad 2 and Nubia Pad 3D
- Background auto-update for select Apps
- Keeps DisplayConfig and FaceTracking services up-to-date for maximum compatibility
- Let’s you buy new apps and games
- Amazing apps releasing all the time!

There are some awesome new 3D games on Leia Appstore that you should definitely check out, like Dungeon Hunter 5, Knight’s Retreat, Mesmerized, and Adventure Llama! With even more coming soon in the coming weeks and months. What’s your favorite so far?

I can’t add a new credit card. It says invalid country after writing all details

When I click the icon for DisplayConfig, it is a blank white screen. Is that intentional?

Thanks for the heads up @Kano3D, I’ll have the team take a look.

@Kano3D Can you choose Spain as the Country at the top? You put “Spain” in the State/Province/Region section.

1 Like

Thanks, for some reason when you jump to the country textbox, the keyboards skips the country textbox and jumps directly to the region textbox

1 Like

Yeah, I had the same issue with the country box. It may be something with the way the Android keyboard handles the tabbing or auto return. I don’t remember what I did to fix it, but I had to click away and maybe close and reopen the keyboard before I could select United States.

Hi DisplayConfig get white screen as well, is that what should happen

Leia Display Config is intentionally white. It’s not actually an app, it’s a service that runs in the background.

We actually intended for it to be fully hidden but due to Google’s regulations, they needed us to make the app visible.

3 Likes

Thanks for the info