Leia Unreal SDK v0.0.3c released!

This version includes:
Bug Fixes

• Fixed ghosting issue
  • Fixed issue where “Use ZDP Share” and “Auto ZDP” default settings were causing distortion
  • Resolved issue where LeiaCineCameraPawn caused crash

Get started now with the SDK now at https://www.leialoft.com/tools or https://developer.leialoft.com/

4 Likes

Hello everybody,
i tried to follow the documentation, but with UE 4.26.2 it doesn’t work.
it tells me done with an older version.
now i’m trying to download 4.25.4.
In the documentation it says that tested with 4.26 … Obviously to keep in mind that it could depend on some error of mine.
If you have an intuition about what I’m wrong, don’t hesitate to give me advice.
thanks
Giorgio (GiDiO)

1 Like

Hello Giorgio,

To start, lets confirm a few preliminary steps:

1. Your Unreal project is setup with Android SDK and you can build an app to device without LeiaLoftUnrealSDK

2. You followed our online documentation steps to import the LeiaLoftUnrealSDK into your project.

You can confirm all is set up appropriately at this point if you see LeiaCamera Component Example BP, LeiaCameraPawn, and LeiaCineCameraPawn in LeiaCamera Content/Blueprints (Ensure Content Browser’s view options has Show Package Content enabled)

If you do not see the items above, I suggest you

• Delete the LeiaCamera folder from your project
  • Close Unreal Editor
  • With the editor closed, follow the steps linked above to re-import the plugin
  • Re-open the Project.

You should see a pop-up window asking to recompile the plugin and the items above should be visible

1. Follow all steps listed in Building an Unreal Project. Step 3, adding extra settings is a must.

If you follow all of the above steps and the issue remains, please let us know:

• The Unreal Editor version you are using
  • The OS you are developing on
  • Any error or warning messages that relate to the issue
  • Any screen captures that relate to the issue

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we will work with you to unblock your project.

3 Likes

hi,
thanks for the quick and detailed reply.
this evening as soon as I get back from work, I try to do all the checks suggested.
I will update you if I solve or if I still have problems.
thank you
Giorgio

I arrive at point three of the following documentation and then when I restart it doesn’t work and I get the message (attached image)

surely it is a trivial mistake of mine

Win 10 (19043.1110)
Intel(R) Core™ i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.21 GHz
16,0 GB (15,8 GB utilizzabile)
Geforce RTX 2080

Thank you for the details.

When you say

I arrive at point three of the following documentation and then when I restart it doesn’t work and I get the message (attached image)

Do you see

1. LeiaCamera Component Example BP, LeiaCameraPawn, and LeiaCineCameraPawn in LeiaCamera Content/Blueprints (with Show Package Content enabled) or
  2. An empty folder in this location

Number 1 indicates the importation worked, 2 indicates it did not. Either will help us narrow down the issue. To confirm from you previous comment, you are running on Editor 4.25.4, correct?

Please note: That editor should work and the window pop up is normal. Clicking (yes/si) should reimport / compile the plugin to match your editor.

Also, could you confirm the Leia Camera folder contents matches this snapshot prior to importing into your project: