LeiaRemote not seeing Unity Remote 5 on H1

Dear All,

I have just installed LeiaRemote apk and Unity remote 5 in my Hydrogen 1 to play a bit with unity in spare time, but if I launch LeiaRemote and click the button Unity Remote, it says “Unity Remote not found”, and apparently Play Store starts where nothing appears. What I have made wrong? Thanks.
P.S. I had downloaded all the stuff some days ago from Leia so SDK is under version 0.6.14 -just seen that a new one is available.

Hello everyone,

I have uninstalled LeiaRemote from my H1, downloaded the latest version (1.0.1) and re-installed: now it works (not sure if simply due to uninstall and reinstall, or for the use of the new version)
Thanks anyway

3 Likes

Hi Marco,
Thanks for posting on our forums. Excuse the delay in response due to the holidays. I’m glad you got everything squared away. The problem was due to a change in the package name identifier. This was noted by out SDK and was patched out in the most recent SDK 0.6.15. A related post with their own custom solution is also available here: Fix for auto launching Unity Remote from Unity I believe this was the same issue.

1 Like