LeiaTube not working....sometimes

Citation:
YouTube has updated their software which broke compatibility…

What does that mean ??
As an outstanding unique selling point for our Lume pad 3D, is it now repairable or not??!!??

Many users are waiting for a satisfactory detailed answer!!!..so please…!!

3 Likes

Same issue. Unable to use Leiatube with any YouTube video… Eagerly awaiting a fix…

4 Likes

A rapid yet stable fix to YouTube 3D viewing would be appreciated.

4 Likes

I won’t be worried :slightly_smiling_face: I’m sure they will fix it soon. I guess that the launch of the new Lumepad is absorbing right now most of Leia resources, so they could react a bit slower than usual, but to me it is perfectly understandable.

1 Like

Hi can some give us an update, just getting a bad feeling, and what does this mean fot the Lume Pad 2

1 Like

Hi
Please can some give us an update on the progress. So we can have an idea of when the problem will be resolved. I miss very much being able to view YouTube in 3D

3 Likes

I’m thinking maybe the developers are still trying to figure out the changes in the YouTube coding so it works properly with LeiaTube…thus part of their delay in releasing the LumePad 2, as well as the update patch for us Lume Pad 1 owners. Just my guess…

I have seen on YouTube someone reviewing the Lumepad 2 and YouTube to 3D was working

Let’s attack google

More people are reviewing the Lumepad 2 and all Leia apps are working, no problem with YouTube to 3D. Just hope the Lume Pad LeiaTube is working soon turning YouTube to 3D

I just cant believe seeing one other digital device being cut short to the abilities of another. If google isnt made for all, we will find one made for all. I will carry this more advance capible 3D tech all the way till Either brave qwant bing or any heavenly search engine appstore arrives. Something that is not making time for removal of digital devices like google does so well with all of its fame. Leia had problems with RED, Now google, whats next? PayPal?? Google pay wont allow any other payment options besides all money to google on any device. Greedy ass crypt. I turned off all google on all my devices and i pay good money to the web completely around google. Googles processor isnt even the most crystal clear HD. Go out in the world and use your eyes. Aint any better HD! leia here can and should offer atleast 50+years through the entire main frame around the entire surface. If not permanent 3D apps and visiuals. Seeing google augment their entire pay button on every app is wrong. I lost a good runescape account taking their more lazy way to log in and use the app the same way. Google should meet their time again. Locked away for stealing peoples privacy data for cruel false cop assuascations. Complete total make believe across the time of watt and all electricity. Pride isnt the way. Lets do this if you on you all! Uptodown surpasses google a thousands times aswell. Clean and not buggy offering honest work and homes for an honest spot accross all time. Hackers Memory! );( (that is my moth symbol)

Hi its been two weeks and I still cannot watch any videos off Youtube can we please get some feedback.

1 Like

From seeing the Lumepad 2 on YouTube and it works showing YouTube in 3D, would be good if the Lumepad 2 AI could be applied to the Lumepad or its YouTube converting rules applied to the Lumepad AI. As Lumepad 2 leiatube does work showing YouTube in 3D the same convertion codes should be able to be applied to the Lumepad allowing its leiatube to convert YouTube to 3D again

1 Like

An update has been released that resolved this issue.

7 Likes