LeiaViewer regularly forgets Sketchfab login

Once in 1-2 months LV just forgets my Sketchfab login data for some unknown reason. This means it shows “no internet connection” when I try to download another Sketchfab model. Afaik there is no way to enter my SF account data again, so I have to delete the app and reinstall, then click on download from Sketchfab again where I then will be asked about my SF account again.
Then I have to download all the models again that I previously had installed and which got lost with the reinstalling of the app. This is a very time consuming therefore frustrating procedure.

Q:

1. Is there a way to prevent LV from forgetting my Sketchfab account?

2. Is there a way to enter my SF login WITHOUT deleting/reinstalling the app?

3. If there is no alternative to reinstalling the app which folder do I have to backup so I can quickly restore my models instead of painstakingly download them again one one?

Any help is very much appreciated.
Thank you!

1 Like

Happened to me too … for me I just had to remove the battery optimizing for the app and this fixed it for me at first I thought it was my VPN so check both … hope this helps … you can find battery optimizing in settings of Lume Pad … ::

Interesting. No VPN on my side. Does changing the battery optimization let me enter my Sketchfab login again?

No it just won’t let an internet connection directly to the app. Choose to turn it off individually for the app then you will have Internet access . For example I wanted to download a model that I could not download because it said I was not connected to the internet after I figured out how to switch my battery optimization I was able to download model …

Where do I find that battery setting?