LumePad 2 ship date

I have ordered the new LumePad and initially I read the expected shipping date was the middle of this month. Well, we’re at the middle of the month and I have yet to see a ship date

1 Like

Same. Hopefully next week. Would’ve loved to taken the Lume Pad 2 to Coachella!

2 Likes

I’m on travel now, but will post when mine arrives. I’ll want to LeiaChat with my new friends.

2 Likes

According to Fedex my LP2 shipped today from Texas and is scheduled to arrive on the 19th.

2 Likes

I don’t see any updates on my side, the last email from Leia was the update in price after applying the discount.

Mine is shipping from Texas. Estimated delivery on the 21st - that’s the day after tomorrow…

1 Like

Arrived.

2 Likes

Congratulations on being the first person to post a picture of receiving your Lume Pad 2 in the wild! I can’t wait to know what you think :grin:

1 Like

Jelly. I’m in Texas and i still haven’t even got an update :sob:

Wooohoo! Congrats, Daniel! Way to be the first! If you use other social media, it would be great to see your unboxing! Feel free to tag us! We’ll be giving away some fun Leia swag for the best pics and videos!

• Marlon :partying_face:
1 Like

For sure! Happy to jump on a 3D chat with you! I’m Marlon.Fuentes@leiainc.com – Just let me know when you want to hop on!

Feel free to share your unboxing with the community on socials as well for a chance to win some cool Leia swag! :sunglasses:

1 Like

If you snapped any photos at Coachella you can bring them on the Lume Pad 2 and convert them locally! Would love to check out those massive sculptures in 3D! If you upload to LeiaPix, drop a link!

PS: Wish I could have made it this year!

:sunglasses:

1 Like

i just got my shipped notice 2day, thanks, i dont think i’ve ever checked my email so often! really looking forward to try it out, mrtv’s video has me hyped

2 Likes

Just got my tracking! Guess it’s already starting out to be a great 4/20 this year!!!

1 Like

Woohoo, got mine today

2 Likes

I spoke and you guys listened had me at sdcard alot

2 Likes

sd card slot swayed me as well, so thanks for that! i have a 512 gb card stacked with my fav 3d movies meant for the skyy tablet that’s now going straight to this instead, after all the work converting and encoding all those movies, now if feels like a true reward getting to plug it into l.p.2 instead. shame i had to work just before it arrived 2day and i have to sleep b4 playing with it since we got out so late, but i know what i’m doing the minute i wake up

1 Like

Mine was shipped Thursday and the tracking says it will be delivered on Monday. I know fedex delivers on weekends, it’s a shame I cant enjoy my tablet on my days off.

1 Like

I made a purchase of the european version of the LumePad 2, the Nubia Pad 3D, and I don’t know anything at all. But the money has been token form my bank account.
I sent an email to ZTE asking for my Nubia Pad, and the only answer is “We would like to inform you that, your order is been confirmed and your will receive the update to the registered email address once the order is been shipped.”
Actually, I don’t have the Nubia, and I don’t have the money.