Nintendo Switch Joycons aren't working

I want to attach them to the sides as a steam deck alternative. They pair but are not usable

The original joycons have some kind of response but it’s messed up. My 3rd party joycons have no response but I’d rather use them.

I bought these the surface pro 8 ones and they fit perfectly but are useless since the joycons don’t work.

I ended up getting an ipega sure hope it works

The ipega 9167 don’t fit so i ended up getting this one

Amazon.com

I so pluged in my usb to type c converter and had my keyboard working like a charm. My moon grey lume pad automatically installed the driver and I was able to type and re mod some game controls. Super cool it was.

1 Like

Heads up: I got the ipega 9083S to fit lume pad 2 great by taking off the side rubber grips

I’m using the GameSir controller. It doesn’t hold the tablet, but I got a desk arm so I could sort of use it as a second monitor. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CMCPY4VG?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1

1 Like

Cool
Yea the ipega sits too low which is bad on the wrists and the weight of the tablet is too much to hold the whole thing for even just a little while. I have lume pad one and just got the bsp-d9 and it makes more sense. I also have a clamp tablet arm for my lume 2

Those holders aren’t great for tablets, and the Lume Pad 2 is particularly large and heavy. Not sure that would really work without an external support.