Question about new Lume Pad 2023

I’ve heard that Leia is showing its new model of the Lume Pad to various groups. Can Nima or Marlon, or anyone else from Leia, reveal the per-eye resolution of this new tablet? Will it be better than the 640x400 per-eye resolution of the original Lume Pad? Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @David_in_VA,

We have nothing public about future products to announce at this time. Please keep your eyes peeled for future events for more information.

I suspect that Lumepad II, aka ZTE Nubia Pad 3D is arriving… :grin: I might be wrong of course. It is exciting that apparently it has also “phone” capability. Hope it will have the success it deserves!

2 Likes

Nice find, apparently it will revealed at the MWC event in Spain according to this news article that thinks it is the world’s first 3D tablet. Leia should send these guys a LumePad and show them what they have been missing and see that article get a sneaky revision.

1 Like

So excited to celebrate next week’s MWC announcements with everyone in our community! Just a few more days! Get ready fam!

5 Likes

Found a Chinese article with some specs

https://news.mydrivers.com/1/893/893603.htm

I hope that there will be a way for USA based Leia software developers to purchase the Nubia Pad 3D.

Announcement - Mobile World Congress - likely: ZTE Devices New Products Launch - 15:00 (CET), February 28, ZTE Booth - Onsite

Sales - ZTE indicated that the release date of the Nubia Pad 3D is expected to be March 7 2023 - “… manufacturer nubia is launching its Nubia Pad 3D, with sales set to begin on March 7 in stores around the globe. …”

All will be revealed on the 28th! We still have a few big surprises in store…

1 Like

I just placed a reservation on the LumePad2!

5 Likes

Hi Mark! USA based community is now able to ensure they are the first to receive! You’re now able to place Lume Pad 2 on reserve! Lume Pad 2 | 3D Redefined by AI

2 Likes

Thanks! - I placed my pre-order for the LumePad2 - looking forward to shipping in April.

2 Likes