ZTE Nubia Pad 3D

Hi Guys,
Just went to the ZTE website and noticed the Nubia 3D Pad had a ‘Notify Me’ button rather than an ‘Add to Cart’ button. Is it sold out for us International customers??? I would be devastated. There was also no bundle option for the case but only the charger. Just curious what is going on there? I am in Melbourne, Australia. Are we here in Australia who absolutely love the Lume Pad, unable to buy this??? ???

1 Like

It just came out and it looks like it’s not in all regions yet. I do recall seeing it for sale, so I believe it did come out just maybe not everywhere all at once.

Thankyou so much … I really hope we can buy it soon and that it will be available for us Australians! I have my heart completely set on it!!!

1 Like

Looks like sales went up on April 11th, which sounds about right. Maybe they sold out. I figured it was a niche product but perhaps more people are interesting in 3D than I thought.

I would be devastated if l can’t eventually get my hands on the Lume Pad 2! I have just now noticed on US based B & H website they have a preorder button and they seem to be able to ship to Australia … So l am even contemplating that route if l have to!!!

The ability to purchase the Lume Pad 2 seems really difficult at the moment for us International customers.

Wonder if anyone at Leia can provide some further info on stock availability for us internationally who could only purchase via the ‘ZTE’ route who don’t appear to have anything for us in Australia.

1 Like

@Cleo ZTE should be rolling out the Nubia Pad 3D worldwide. Not totally sure what their plans for sale in Australia are (or if they’ve already sold out in Australia!) but I’ll reach out and see if I can get an answer.

1 Like

Thankyou so much Nima, l really appreciate you following that up.

Also, if for whatever reason it won’t be available via ZTE, would there be any issues buying the Lume Pad 2 from B&H who currently have it listed as ‘PreOrder’ - stock coming soon. B & H appear to be able to ship to Australia so l just wanted to make sure that if l get my hands on the Lume Pad 2 (rather than the ZTE version) that as an Australian customer there won’t be any problems in that? Cheers.

The only issue would be warranty service, as Leia only officially supports Lume Pad 2 customers in the United States.

2 Likes

i have received the tab a week ago, but as i am not using it much, i am planning to sell it, in case anyone needs it. but i am in UAE and i am not sure how shipping can be arranged

Thanks Nima, if you could please follow up what is going on with ZTE in terms of Australians being able to buy the ZTE Nubia Pad 3 as there is currently no stock available for us who desperately wish to buy it on their website!!! Thanks again.

If ZTE are not offering the product in Australia, how are we supposed to buy it???

1 Like

Finally! I have been able to purchase the Nubia Pad 3D this morning on the ZTE website servicing Australia!!! Yippee!!! Looking forward to receiving it! Unfortunately the protective case was not available (had the ‘notify me’ button instead of ‘Add to Cart’ so l hope the case eventually becomes available to us as well.

2 Likes

That’s amazing!!! Enjoy.

1 Like

Thankyou!

1 Like