A Farewell to the Hydrogen One

This link doesn’t work?

You might need to tap and hold on the link and select Doenload link on the context menu. That’s what I had to do on my Al,

This does work

1 Like

Unfortunately, even with the latest version available for apk download (1.0.445), I cannot login to LeiaLoft from my Hydrogen One.

Updating to 1.0.445 by downloading and installing the apk fixed this problem before, but now it has returned.

Tried clearing cache and data for the app, no dice.

Is this “expected”? Asking so I won’t waste my time.

We have presented a new solution for users to get apps for Hydrogen.

CC: @kurkosdr

2 Likes

Hey all, so I’ll preface that I’m a big fan of Leia , been dipping my toes in making 3D content and love the Lume Pad , realized how smart the Hydrogen would be and that replaced my iPhone 13 , good on you guys , I like this better.
I wasn’t a fan of the old build of LeiaPlayer (red player) only doing 4V and worbling some SBSs I’m making as it interpolates on-the-fly , ST mode was a great addition to the newer LeiaPlayer. You are correct in my case , the newer LeiaPlayer crashes on the Hydrogen but I did want to mention the MPV 3D fork that was released recently does work on the Hydrogen as your ST mode does , so wanted to give a heads up for those keeping this bad boy on-the-go.
Once again big props , having Leia’s community on my phone is super cool , I love this thing