Any issue on Leiapix server?

is there an email I could sent an image to you so you can see what’s happening?

maybe stphmkrpro is putting something in the header that’s causing your server to reject it

I scanned the file for viruses, nothing

Sure @DannyBee,

Please reach out to help@leiainc.com with your image attached and we’ll see what we can do on our end.

Nima

I suspect that what @DannyBee is experiencing is happening to any post, regardless the picture: still there is only a picture (a cat) as latest dated 3 days ago. Hence I have tried to post a picture obtained with H1; the picture appeared correctly uploaded but didn’t appear in the “newest” list. I checked for a couple of minutes and it still was in my Leiapix account. Then I tried to load a picture obtained as SBS by 3Dsteroid correctly showing in Leiaplayer. When finished I checked: still nothing appeared in newest field, and moreover both lastest pictures had disappeared from my Leiapix account…

1 Like

I too am not seeing any new images show up for the last six days, although my upload did seem to go through this morning.

…and now the image is gone.
What’s up?

The LeiaPix team is working to identify this server bug and fix it.

2 Likes

Thanks Nima

Stewart

I reported the same issue mentioned by Marco. Thank you.

Currently everything seems fixed and Leiapix seems to correctly work now. Thank you!

1 Like

Sorry for the outage everyone. But LeiaPix is back online!

3 Likes

Thank you.