Discoloration on LumePad Display

After reading your post I have checked my Lumepad(s): the latest that I have purchased for myself has this same defect to all 4 sides, while in the first, purchased long ago at full price for my lab, the defect is barely visible (there is something, that you can only spot looking with lot of care). I do not know if it is that was always there and noted only after reading this post: my pictures that are 16:9, up and down there is the small black band, so normally such a discoloration is not visible (and lateral are smaller), and even in most images and videos; so I have seen it only using its cameraand directing it to a very clear subject. At the moment I have no problems with it, hoping that it does not become worse over time…
For Hydrogen: mine is still perfect, in spite of 2 years of intense use. The one of my daughter, bought second-hand, arrived with a defect Hydrogen One question - #30 by m.farina that ,I think, is what mentioned @Jonathan_Sabin ; they look different from the Lumpad, (where it really looks more like a kind of glue) ; anyway the one of my daughter (still intense use) so far did not get worse over time, so I think that in that case it was some exposure to sun or strong light; my hypothesis is due to the fact that I have purchased for a friend, a version that was only used for exhibition, apparently brand new, but when turning on the 3D, it can be seen only in very dark room since most of the screen is shadowed in a very bad way.

1 Like