Ghosting in LeiaTube version 2.1.10

I think there are definitely going to be more of those editing features making their way to Leia Player in the Lume Pad 2. Probably will have to wait until the team sorts out some high priority bugs and updates first. They have explained that the way the new screen functions and is structured requires it to have head tracking on to display 3D properly, so it doesn’t sound like a non head tracking 3D mode is possible on the new devices. Nima did mention in the above post a known convergence bug affecting all apps so maybe that will help a bit once it is fixed. I love both devices, but overall the new ones are a big improvement and I think they will continue to get better and better as time goes on, which is something to look forward to

2 Likes

The new device is very good with great sound and has an amazing screen, you can clearly see the screens increase in resultion compared to the original Lumepad and you can put in an sd card, could not do that on the original Lumepad.
Please fix the bugs and include the missing features found on the original Lumepad and it will be unbeatable.
Look forward to the software updates

1 Like