Holochat no longer working

Hello. Since yesterday, November 8th, apparently Holochat is no longer working on my devices. If I call a device (H1), the call starts and ends immediately. The receiver sees the phone ringing, but is unable to answer; in a couple of seconds a notification of missing call appears.
I have tried to clean cache and also all data in both devices but without success.
Any idea?

1 Like

Hello,
Still not working. I have also tried to uninstall and reinstall Holochat, so I guess the problem is not on my devices. No way to contact their support (is that company, Korys, still active?). Anybody else experiencing this problem? It is a pity since it is an excellent app.

@Nima can you confirm that such an app is still working in your devices? In case I will try to figure out what’s wrong. Thanks

I’m having the team test for you. I’ll let you know what we find.

2 Likes

@m.farina We’ve confirmed that it’s not working on our end either. We don’t manage HoloChat, but we’ve reached out to the developers and requested they fix the problem.

3 Likes

Thank you Nima! Always very kind

3 Likes

Dear @Nima , just to confirm you that Holochat now is working again, perfectly. The quality of video-calls is amazing and I hope it will keep working. Thank you for your assistance. It would be great if in the app in future will be updated the section of feedback contact (apparently out-of-date) so as to avoid to disturb you and your team when something does not work :slight_smile:

1 Like

@m.farina Please reach out to us at help@leiainc.com, no worries, we always try to ensure all apps in our store are performing as expected.

1 Like

Dear Nima,

Same problem represented the past week. Contacted the support but the obvious answer is that the app is not supported, which is more than understandable. Is there any workaround as past time? If not, is there any plan for a similar app for Lumepad and possibly compatible with Hydrogen to connect as many existing users? Currently I have several colleagues and friends, not to mention family members, that used it so far.

2 Likes

Any update on this? Thanks!

Hi Joshua,
welcome to the forum. Here is what I know: I have been reached by the support, as always very efficient and kind; they say that they are trying to reach the Holochat developer but they cannot say when or if they will succeed, since it was a third party at the time of the Hydrogen project. They anticipated anyway that a Leia software is being developed (hopefully to some extent back compatible with Hydrogen, since is the only mobile device at the moment…).

2 Likes

Thanks for the update!

To everyone: I’ve been able to contact the developer, and holochat should be working.

1 Like

Awesome :+1:!

Just used Holochat for a set of work and family calls, now it works perfectly :slight_smile: I reached the developer yesterday (Sunday) and he reacted and fixed everything in a minute. Really awesome.

Yup same here! Thanks so much!