Holochat no longer working

Hello. Since yesterday, November 8th, apparently Holochat is no longer working on my devices. If I call a device (H1), the call starts and ends immediately. The receiver sees the phone ringing, but is unable to answer; in a couple of seconds a notification of missing call appears.
I have tried to clean cache and also all data in both devices but without success.
Any idea?

1 Like

Hello,
Still not working. I have also tried to uninstall and reinstall Holochat, so I guess the problem is not on my devices. No way to contact their support (is that company, Korys, still active?). Anybody else experiencing this problem? It is a pity since it is an excellent app.

@Nima can you confirm that such an app is still working in your devices? In case I will try to figure out what’s wrong. Thanks

I’m having the team test for you. I’ll let you know what we find.

2 Likes

@m.farina We’ve confirmed that it’s not working on our end either. We don’t manage HoloChat, but we’ve reached out to the developers and requested they fix the problem.

3 Likes

Thank you Nima! Always very kind

3 Likes

Dear @Nima , just to confirm you that Holochat now is working again, perfectly. The quality of video-calls is amazing and I hope it will keep working. Thank you for your assistance. It would be great if in the app in future will be updated the section of feedback contact (apparently out-of-date) so as to avoid to disturb you and your team when something does not work :slight_smile:

1 Like

@m.farina Please reach out to us at help@leiainc.com, no worries, we always try to ensure all apps in our store are performing as expected.

1 Like