LeiaLoft Store not working

I just got into my hydrogen one, I can’t get the Leia Loft store to open up. I’ve tried almost everything I know of to fix this issue. I can open up the Red player and the hydrogen network apps but the Leia Loft store is the only one I cannot open.

When I try to open it, there is an error message that pops up and says “an error occurred, try again” no matter how many times I clicked try again, it won’t budge.

I just set the phone up so I hasn’t been able to run the update. I was able to get into the home of the app but without updating the app it’s not going to work correctly I presume. If anyone has any information on how to fix this, I’d greatly appreciate it!

Hey @MylonOrion,

We’re going to announce more about this, but effectively the older certificates for LeiaLoft have expired. They don’t affect users with current devices like Lume Pad, but for devices that aren’t supported by their manufacturer anymore, like RED’s Hydrogen One, you’ll need to manually update the LeiaLoft Store yourself.

To do so, follow the instructions at this link: LeiaLoft - RED Hydrogen

5 Likes

Just purchased lume pad and can’t log into leia loft apps. I click sign on with google and it says oops something’s wrong. Help pls?

Hey @olGEEZY,

This could be due to Google Services having some issues, which can be caused if you skip parts of the initial setup process. Please reboot the Lume Pad, wait five minutes, and try again.

And if you haven’t yet done so, please update the Lume Pad’s firmware to the newest available. You can find it in Settings.

Nima

The old turn it off and back on again trick. Thank you it worked!

1 Like

Hey Mylon. Did that work? It didn’t work on my Hydro.

1 Like

Hey Steve, the link that Nima sent over worked perfectly for me. I didn’t have to reset my phone or anything. Just follow the instructions on Nima’s post and you should be good!

Follow this link and it should fix it. Let me know if it works too!

You may need to tap and hold on the apk link in step 1 to get the context menu then select Download Link. This will download the apk to your download folder where you can install from there by tapping the apk.

You might also have to allow chrome to install apps from unknown locations.

1 Like

Thanks Stuart, still no good.

Sorry it didn’t work. It worked on my Al which I haven’t touched since I got my Ti model.

Edit: Did you have to download the apk from Nima’s link? If so, did you go to Settings->Apps & notifications, tap Chrome, then tap Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source before trying to install the apk?

This issue will occur on outdated versions of LumePad Firmware.

For LumePad - Please ensure you are on Lume_1.2.7_GMS or higher. This firmware build includes the necessary version of Leia Loft (441.) Note: Depending on the ship date of the tablet, it may take more than one update to update to the latest.

For Hydrogen One - LeiaLoft - RED Hydrogen

1 Like

Can you please send the APK to me in an email possibly I tried this link and it pops up to download then you hit download and it doesn’t show it downloaded and you go to your downloads and file manager and there’s nothing there

Have you tried downloading the APK(s). Through the use of the context menu?

And/ or the additional suggestions further down this thread?

It appears different people have success, with different methods.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Awesome that works thanks a lot

2 Likes

I can’t open Leia appstore, sometimes it loads, but then is impossible to login with Google. I deleted cache and data, and solved the program don’t loading, but doesn’t solve the problem with login. When I push the button the screen blinks for a second and return to the same screen. On the future, Could you add a traditional account system without depending on Google?

Hi David,

I am assuming you are referring to a RED Hydrogen device? While I do not know the build you are on, you may need to update to the latest APK Leia released for H1. Visit the below page to access.

You will find installation instructions once you click the link above. Hopefully that does the trick as we are no longer supporting the RED Hydrogen device and unfortunately neither is the Hydrogen Network.

Thanks!

Shayna

3 Likes

No, I use Lume Pad, I created a separate post for my problem

Hydrogen One Titanium - Leialoft Store Version 1.0.445

• When I load the store it is very slow and often crashes before loading the home page. When it does manage to load my account is signed in, it will load all tabs and settings.

• When I select an App or Game I haven’t previously downloaded or purchased, the store listing will attempt to load but then the store will crash.

• When I select a game or app from the store, if it is a game or app I have previously downloaded (showing available in my library) it will freeze then slowly load each part of the apps page one at time (main picture, then app description text, then pics and videos, then app info, then download button. If I select redownload the screen freezes then most of the time the store crashes but sometimes it will begin the download. Sometimes the store will crash before the download finishes.

Hi @shelbironkainen,

Hydrogen One has been discontinued by RED and is no longer a supported platform. However, please update the phone with this patch:

If that doesn’t work, you can try to restore the device to factory settings, reinstall the patch, and see if that helps.

1 Like

Unfortunately, even with the latest version available for apk download (1.0.445), I cannot login to LeiaLoft from my Hydrogen One.

Updating to 1.0.445 by downloading and installing the apk fixed this problem before, but now it has returned.

Tried clearing cache and data for the app, no dice.

Is this “expected”? Don’t want to waste my time trying to fix this if it can’t be fixed.