Received Nubia Pad 3D a day ago and below are my initial observations.
I think i might have over expected, specially after all those Youtube reviews, although 3D effect is great, but not phenomenal.
- Battery life when 3D is active is disappointing specially when you use the slideshow as wall frame
- I felt that 3D pictures taken with the camera has too many overlaps, even after adjusting with the slider. If you take a picture from another camera and then convert it to 3D, it sometimes looks better
- Leiaframe app needs to add so many features like adding Folder, also noticed that some videos are not possible to add
- I have noticed that converting 2D to 3D is surprisingly good, except some videos, and it has all these transparent framing on people’s outline on converted videos.
- The 2 free demo games just has 1 small level that lasts less than a minute, but the 3D effect is good
- Its bit disappointing that the face has to be detected at all times, so only one person can look at a time. If multiple people wants to see, then it becomes a mess for few
- Leiaflix is only available in US i guess.
- Mozaik3D is a great app for educational purposes
- Not sure what Leia Displayconfig does. It just shows a white screen
- Highly reflective screen
- Not sure why the charger comes separately despite the fact that the tablet package is almost empty filled with nothing
- Sound clarity is amazing
- Camera app has little to no setting to adjust