LeiaCam is all new for for Lume Pad 2 and Nubia Pad 3D. LeiaCam always shoots in Leia Image Format (JPG) and Leia Video Format (MP4). Images and videos captured with LeiaCam will decode properly in 3D on Leia devices, and will automatically playback without issue in 2D on other devices and platforms.
LeiaCam now shows an optional live depth preview, helping you ensure your photos and videos always have great depth.
LeiaCam can shoot images and video with both the rear 3D camera and front-facing 3D camera. The rear 3D camera shoots in about 5K resolution per sensor for images, and the front-facing 3D camera shoots in about 3K resolution per sensor for images. Both cameras shoot in 1200p resolution per sensor for video.
LeiaCam Version 2.0:
- Initial version for Lume Pad 2 and Nubia Pad 3D
- Brand new Depth Preview feature
- Brand new Leia Video Format
- Options for Flash, Zoom, HDR, and Noise Reduction
- Options for Shutter Sound, Grid, Level, and Geotagging
What are you most excited about capturing with LeiaCam?