LeiaPlayer for Lume Pad 2 and Nubia Pad 3D

LeiaPlayer for Lume Pad 2 and Nubia Pad 3D is your Swiss Army knife for 3D media. LeiaPlayer plays back 2D and 3D photos and videos, as well as supports VR180 and 360 videos for the first time!

LeiaPlayer supports JPG, PNG, MPO, JPS, Apple Portrait Depth, WebM, and MP4. 2D content can be instantly converted into 3D by tapping the 3D button in the lower-left hand corner.

You can also edit 3D Focus and 3D Depth for select photos.

LeiaPlayer Version 4.1:
- Initial version for Lume Pad 2 and Nubia Pad 3D
- 2D to 3D conversion for photos and videos
- Support for playing back VR180 and 360 videos with tilt controls
- Export select 3D files in SBS format
- LeiaLink feature so you can send photos from your phone wirelessly to LeiaPlayer

We can’t wait to hear what you think! Let us know if you have any feedback or feature requests.

4 Likes

LeiaPlayer access to SD card needs improvement,

1 Like

I would like the ability to batch convert photos to 3D. I copied like 100 2D photos the other day, and I had to go into each one and convert to 3D. Then it was confusing because there were 2 of the same image, so I used the Google files app to copy all the 2D images to the SD card so they weren’t all in the same folder. But this took a lot of time and was a poor experience. Would be nice to just select one folder and batch convert all photos in there to 3D, with the option to put the new photos in a different folder so they are not all mixed up.

1 Like

I definitely support this idea of batch converting. Heck even if we have to use the credit system like on the web based leia converter I’d be willing.

One other small change I’d love to see is the ability to change the default behaviors if leia player auto-adding converted files into the media tab. I know you can multi select and remove things, but I’d love to be able to just manually add media and keep out what I don’t.

Cheers!