LeiaPix 2.2 now available! Presenting: LeiaPix Prints

Adding to previous idea of bulk discounts, it would be nice to have bulk pricing for people who order several different prints in the same order but when someone orders several of the same print give the option to receive a test print before the rest of the order with additional shipping cost. If the customer cancels the additional prints they will be charged full price. This could be done through an automated email so it doesn’t require extra resources.

This might be another advantage to adding the print feature to LeiaPlayer. It would allow people to order prints that might not be appropriate to share publicly. I’m sure their is a demand for this and it would free you from the extra trouble of having to deal with it everytime somebody prints their dirty pics :laughing:

1 Like

I created a poll for this idea.

@spencereric
@Kano3D
If you don’t want to wait for the print feature to release in your country it might be possible to use a VPN to access the US version of the LeiaPix app and order your prints to a US FedEx/UPS store then forward it to your country.

Useful little trick I have used to access region locked online markets and play region locked games/movies.

1 Like

If I don’t have physical address at US how can I make an order? Fedex/UPS stores should be warned that will receive an order?

2 Likes

I have version 2.2.15638
Is this the latest version? Because my zip code of 03042 is getting the same error.

Any estimated time to the service be available in other regions?

4 Likes

@Kano3D Because we’re focusing on the Lume Pad updates you asked about in the other thread, rolling out LeiaPix Prints internationally is going to take a bit longer. But the good news is the Leia team is growing! Hopefully within 2021 development and releases will accelerate in a big way.

3 Likes

Waiting also for international shipping

Would be pretty cool to have that Service available in Europe, Having a great time with my Lume Pad, so I’ll be busy looking all the great Content on LeiaPix until then, even though it would be great to send some Prints out to Family and Friends.
Keep up the Great work! :+1:

Are there any updates yet on ordering prints? It still tells me that my address is invalid.

1 Like

How can I order a print?

Not able to order prints do not give me an option when open a picture on leiapix

Trying going to your profile page in LeiaPix. You should see a printer icon to the left of the settings icon in the upper righthand corner. Tap the printer icon and another screen will display with an Add Photo button.

1 Like

Thank you done very helpful

1 Like

It looks like there may be an issue with address validation when a ZIP code has multiple cities.

I put in my ZIP code (15317), but LeiaPix won’t accept McMurray as a valid city. It does accept Canonsburg (the other city using this ZIP code), though.

Thanks for flagging @Marc, the team is looking into it on the latest version of LeiaPix.

We did have an issue exactly like this a couple of version back, so please make sure that you’re on the latest version.

I believe so. I’m running 2.2.16398.

Thanks! The team is looking into a solution.

I’ve put off updating to 2.2 until today. I tried on all my H1 devices but the update will not even start. I get a message at the bottom of the screen that “An error occurred. Please try again!” Nothing seems go clear this error messafge on any of my devices. I tried opening LeiaLoft and I can’t access that either - I just get the same message. I tried resetting LeiaLoft to factory settings to see if that might help but no joy. Any suggestions please? Cheers.

UPDATE: All fixed - I should have checked other posts on the forum first as the solution was in the " How to update the H1 camera app?" thread.

2 Likes