LeiaPix pictures, some not opening, any one else getting this problem on the original LumePad

Hi still getting the problem in LeiaPix when using the original Lumepad some pictures will not load, you get the thumb nail, tap on it, it does not open just getting a rotating circle, but the same picture will open on the new device.
This can happen even if you are looking through one users pictures, all open except one picture.
Also in the morning 21/5/2023 I opened pictures from Diamondave B, on the original Lumepad, with no problem, but this evening not one of the user photos will open, just got the loading circle, they did open on the new device.
This problem has been happening for some time. Please fix this bug. I use the original Lumepad alot, it is a great device.Checked today 22/5/20223 still the same with user Diamondave B not one of the picture open from the thumb nail just get loading circle, can open many other users pictures, please help to resolve this problem
Checked to day 23/5/2023 still the same can load all new posts from thumb nail on original Lumepad, but Diamondave B all thumb nails are there in 3D but will not load just get rotating loading circle
Checked today 24/05/2023 the content on Diamondave B, the latest pictures loaded from 3D thumb nails, but the content from 3 day’s ago would still not load.
This looks like a server problem.
Please can someone give an update as it has been happening for some time
28/05/2023 still same problem, but seeing the no loading with other users

2 Likes

I tried to login to LeiaPix today on my original Lume pad and it takes me to a screen that says “503 service temporarily unavailable”. Notice someone else said an issue as well. Is there a guesstimate as to a date this will be fixed by?

3 Likes

Having the same problem as well on the original Lume Pad.

2 Likes

Hi sorry have not had an update. May I suggest you contact Leia support and report the problem.

Hi on the original Lumepad I just checked to day 25/5/2023, still the same problems.
I checked out Diamondave B posts, I all yesterday posts one except one open from the thumb nail , all posts from four days ago will not open from the thumb nail, what is so odd, the day he posted them they did open but not now.
I also find some posts from other users, some of there pictures do not open, but you always get the thumb nail
I feel this is server/network problem.
Hope Leia is listening and sort this problem out soon it has been going on along time.
Please can some in Leia respond to this problem so we know why this is happening and how it will be resolved

7/7/2023 on the original Lumepad LeiaPix, still not loading pictures from preview tab.
Any news on a fix

Checked again 7/7/2023 pictures from two people posting to LeiaPix would not open from preview tab
Please can this problem be fixe

I’m glad to see everyone’s communicating with each other and mentioning glitches / os Issues :sunglasses: helping #TeamLeiainc stay lit :fire: for the users at all times. :100: If I see anything I’ll share my findings as well. - JMA

2 Likes

Still getting the same problem, pictures not opening from preview tab to dsy 19/7/2023
Also if a comment is put in notification against the non loading picture it will crash LeiaPix

YES … this is happening to me a number of times!!!

As an example … Today l loaded a 2D to 3D converted photo onto LeiaPix using my Nubia Pad 3D. I checked to see if the photo was loading correctly on the Lume Pad 1 and the Nubia Pad and the Red Hydrogen. The photo was able to open up in LeiaPix on all three devices without a problem. All great.

A few minutes later, l subsequently went to EDIT the photo using LeiaPix on my Nubia Pad with the intention to add some additional hashtags in the description and then reposted it to LeiaPix (via the Nubia). This reposting of the edited photo resulted in it displaying correctly on the Red Hydrogen and the Nubia BUT now NOT being able to be displayed on the original Lume Pad 1 (the image does show as a thumbnail on Lume pad 1 but when clicking on thumbnail, LeiaPix on Lume pad 1 cannot download it and just shows a loading circle!).

I then receive comments from various users of Lume pad 1 (including myself!) that they are unable to view my photos, beyond the thumbnail image !!

There seems to be an issue with 2d to 3d conversions where you post the photo to LeiaPix on the Nubia and if you happen to edit the photo and repost it (in my example today, l simply edited the description but perhaps editing the photo focus/depth is an issue too) … this editing and reposting of the photo is causing a glitch in LeiaPix on the original Lume pad 1 not being able to display it!

At least, that’s where l think the issue may be. ALso l haven’t checked whether taking a photo on Leiacam on the Nubia and then EDITING and REPOSTiNG would cause the same issue with photo not displaying on LeiaPix on Lume Pad 1.

Is Leia able to shed some more light on this issue and what the problem might be? Thankyou!!

1 Like

I reported this problem to support several times.
I have several case numbers still open for the same problem.
I will continue to report this problem when it happens.
I hope it will be resolved soon

1 Like

Good news, support have responded and they are working on the problem.
Many thanks Leia for your continued support for the original Lumepad

2 Likes

Thankyou!

To day 26/7/2023 31 pictures wouldn’t down load to the original Lumepad from C. J.
Got the preview tab, but a black screen when trying to view the picture

Had a response from support, they testing a new version of LeiaPix

2 Likes