Lume Pad purchase options in UK

Oh woe is me.
For I have dropped my Lume Pad on a hardwood floor and cracked the screen.

I’ll take it to a repair shop tomorrow and see if anything can be done.

But if it is beyond repair, where do I buy a new Lume Pad from in the UK?
The Leia website ‘Buy Lume Pad’ button doesn’t work (also I doubt that I qualify as a Partner for the 12.4 tablet in Q3); Amazon.co.uk doesn’t seem to stock Lume Pad any more; Amazon.com does (for the Champagne version).

If I have to buy the US Amazon version, will I have any issues using the US (firmware?) version in the UK?

…but … woe … woe is me…

Mark:

We are really sorry to hear about your Lume Pad getting dropped and the screen cracked.

While we cannot replace your Lume Pad’s screen, if you are interested in a US replacement Lume Pad, we do offer a repair/replacement fee, for major components like the screen being damaged of $199 (not including international shipping) where the customer returns their unit to Leia and Leia ships a replacement, like new opened box, unit.

If you would like me to send you a quote for this service and the address to send your damaged Lume Pad to, please let me know.

Again, we are very sorry to hear about your damaged Lume Pad.

Respectfully,

Eric Sheets
Leia Inc. Customer Success Manager

2 Likes

I am in the Uk can I purchase the Lumepad 2 from Leia as I did with the Lumepad

Hi Roger!

Thanks for asking about the Lume Pad 2 purchase options. Leia is taking reservations for US customers only on our website https://www.leiainc.com/

The same immersive 3D experience will be made with ZTE’s new Nubia Pad 3D, also equipped with Leia’s proprietary 3D•AI technology. ZTE will sell the Nubia Pad 3D in international markets, starting Spring 2023. I encourage customers outside the US to also check out ZTE’s website https://www.nubia.com/en/

Respectfully,

Eric

Hi thanks , I hope all is going well for you. It will take me a while to save for the new Lumepad 2. I would prefer to get the Lumepad 2 as I already have the Lumepad and it is so good. So I hope in a few months I can purchase one from Leia. Is there a date for world wide release of the Lumepad 2

Hi please can you help, there is a problem with LeiaPix, it has been happening for some time, I have reported it, but no response so far and it is getting worse, you get the thumb nail, it you tap on it you just get the rotating circle and the picture will not load, please help

Hi Roger!

Thank you for letting us know about this observation in LeiaPix with the Lume Pad 1. Yes, it’s a known issue and we are working on it.

Respectfully,

Eric

1 Like

Thank you for your reply

1 Like