QooCam 3D EGO

Hi everyone!
Does anyone know how l can display 3D photos taken with my QooCam Ego 3D camera in a 16:9 format or one that fills the Lume Pad 2/Nubia pad 3D screen fully. Is there an ability to crop the photo without affecting the 3D??

I love the QooCam EGO and just wish the photos were in an aspect ratio that takes advantage of the screen size of the Lume pad!!!

1 Like

Qoocam Ego takes photos in a 4:3 aspect ratio, while Lume Pad 2 and Nubia Pad 3D are a 16:10 aspect ratio.

You can use any 3D editing tool, like StereoPhoto Maker on PC or Mac, or 3DSteroid on Android to crop the image to a 16:10 format.

1 Like

Thanks heaps Nima … I will try this out!!!

One more final question … in regards to videos taken on my QooCam EGO… with videos exported to my Lume pad/Nubia pad 3D … The video will display in 16:10 (fills the screen) when it was originally in 16:9 format on the EGO, so on the tablet, 3D videos appear slightly stretched vertically from original 16:9 format (out of camera).

How do l retain the 16:9 aspect ratio out of the Qoocam EGO when exporting to the Lume pad?

Thanks again.

This is a bug that will be fixed in the next update. Just hang tight for now.

2 Likes

Fantastic! You are a legend!

1 Like

Is it possible to stretch SBS images so that they fill the screen perfectly of a laptop or monitor? I know this will distort the proportions, but I’d like to try it, just can’t figure out how. It actually happens in Pico 4 when changes options for viewing proportions in videos, so it doesn’t seem like it would be that hard on a laptop.

Speaking of cameras, we are having a World Photography Day LeiaPix Converter challenge on Instagram, Facebook, X/Twitter, and TikTok. Upload a depth animation made in LeiaPix along with the depth map and get featured / win fun prizes. Last day is Thursday! 8/31

Info below!

Is it now fixed? I want to know because this camera in on the way…

It was fixed in the last LeiaPlayer update.

1 Like

mine do automatically … make sure to adjust your QooCam settings for full not half