SD Card Slot?

Went to swap my Micro SD card from my Hydrogen to the Lume Pad to quickly copy some H4V videos and could not find a SD card slot anywhere. Surely I’m overlooking it?

Hey @wbs101, Lume Pad doesn’t have expandable SD storage. You can use USB-C storage drives if you need more space.

2 Likes

I have bought usb c storage disc see 1T as suggested but lumepad doesn’t recognize it…:sob:

To take a stab in the dark:
Might this be relevant?

2 Likes

relevant yes but i can not see the solution…

Alternatively, you could try reformatting your drive, either as suggested here:

Or here:

Hope this helps.

THANKS A LOT… the solution with Total Commander and Paragon + (10 EUR payment) enabling mounting my 1T SSD external USB C disc!!!

3 Likes

Although I was hoping there would have been a way to resolve this, without paying out any money, I’m happy to hear it worked.

1 Like

This solution is great! I’m able to read all of my SD cards, USB drives and microSD cards whether they’re NTFS or exFAT. I just copied a movie over to my Movie directory, renamed and played it in LeiaPlayer in SBS!

I’m using this adapter and it works well for my purposes. ( Although I’m now curious about the 1T SSD external USB C disc option! )

Allows you to access all three devices at the same time.

Thanks for the info about the Paragon software. Worth the money for the convenience.

4 Likes

I was amazed to find that the usb storage wasn’t recognised. I also wanted to transfer files from my Red Hydrogen One.
I used cloud storage (Google drive) to transfer mpo files.
Doesn’t help with usb storage drives though.

Greetings, to this message, I tried to launch the viewers and see how I navigate to the SD card or an attached remote storage and open the images files on those outside storage devices. I doesn’t do it. I’m forced to load the tablet itself, open a file manipulator app, and copy all the images back to the tablet, before they open. That’s nuts.

Also, I try to upgrade, and the tablet gives me constant errors. It is still loaded with the software that came with it originally. The wi fi is working just fine to browse with the tablet elsewhere using all the other browsers I loaded on it. What’s my alternative? The error message don’t help at all other than to say “ooops, no go!”.

Hey @LNinDC, please reach out to help@leiainc.com and they’ll help you upgrade your Lume Pad and apps to the newest versions of the software.