The Winners of #Summerpix

The #Summerpix Photo Contest has come to an end!

We received hundreds of breathtaking submissions and it was a struggle for us to choose winners. But after an arduous period, we’re excited to announce the winners.

The Grand Prize Winner of #Summerpix is Paul Maber! His incredible photo is strikingly real; it looks like you can just reach in and pick the purple flower out of the screen!

The Second Place Winner is Steve Buque! Seeing a great dog captured in nature brought smiles to all our faces.

The Third Place Winner is Rob Gregory! The seashells reminded us of childhood summers on the beach.

We were overwhelmed by the incredible photos submitted to the contest, and it’s clear the skills of the Holopix community are growing by the day! Thanks for participating, and keep an eye out for the next one.

Winners, keep your eyes peeled for an email from the Leia team to get you your prizes.

There’s a lot of great stuff coming to Holopix and RED Player in the next few months. Don’t blink, or you might miss it :wink:

2 Likes

Ever since I turned on my Houdini RED Hydrogen One for the first time, I’ve noticed I’m blinking considerably less!
It’s the Leia effect :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Thanks, Nima! I agree, there’s some amazing work being published by some outstanding artists, every day on Holopix.

4 Likes