Unity - Screen position out of view frustum

I’m new to Leia and my employer asked me to look into how difficult it would be to implement in our current Unity project. I tested on a new project and everything went smoothly. Trying to get things working on our actual project, however, has been difficult.

In Editor, everything looks as expected. I see the weaved object preview in the game view and don’t get any errors. When building, however, I get the following error:

“WindowsPlayer “2023-1-14” Screen position out of view frustum (screen pos 1352.000000, 645.000000) (Camera rect 0 0 1920 1080)”

When I remove the Leia components and just use the built-in Unity camera, everything works as expected, no errors.

Any suggestions on how I can troubleshoot this? Is this a build configuration issue?

Hello Marcus,

I’ve noticed an issue described as “WindowsPlayer ‘2023-1-14’ Screen position out of view frustum (screen pos 1352.000000, 645.000000) (Camera rect 0 0 1920 1080).” This often appears to occur when the eye tracking is not working properly or when it can’t obtain the display values correctly. It’s likely that your SRPlatform may need to be updated to the latest version, which is 1.28.1. You can download the most recent SR platform from https://www.srappstore.com/.

Could you please confirm if you are currently using version 1.28.1? Also, let me know if the issue persists even after updating the SRPlatform to the latest version.

Thank you.

Thank you for your reply!

The issue seemed to be related to Screen Overlay UI canvases from Additively loaded scenes. When I moved all UI elements into the root scene, the issue went away.