Citra 3DS for Lume Pad 2

load and working But, I keep getting file encrypted messages from every “unencrypted” 3ds file I try. any suggestions? I’ll try the PC to SD card instructions next

Are you sure they’re unencrypted? If you ripped the ROM yourself, you must run it through a program to remove the 3DS system encryption, which is different from file encryption.

1 Like

Thanks for the Citra for Lume Pad 2. This alone made the purchase worth it. Micro stuttering is present in all the games I tried, but at least some are playable. Eagerly waiting for updates & other system support!

1 Like

latest update for the lumepad 2 breaks it. gets to play screen then crashes. can pull back up but then goes back to the game select screen. also white blacks on somethings right before crash

also even after a reset games are now getting reported as invalid. some auto update crap must of broke it cause it was working. resetting now don’t fix it so its just broke now.

Nm it was the game that was causing the issue. tried another one and it works

1 Like

If anybody has a problem with second screen,touchscreen?In LoZ Majora’s mask second screen doesn’t work properly.I must touch few cm.right from the button I want to press…

1 Like

definitely a known issue i need to address

1 Like

I Hope you can do this soon.The quality of the 3ds games on lume pad 2 is great.Now it’s very difficult to play…

1 Like

v2024_01_22a

is hot out of the oven

to use it, you have to go into Settings > Graphics > Stereoscopic and set 3D Mode to “Side By Side” (i’m releasing “b” version soon that fixes this bad default)

STILL need to address the “offset” touch targets, but getting things up-to-date was the first step, so i decided to release that first

3 Likes

I installed new version but its not working.I can’t find in system settings graphic settings

Open the Citra app, then tap the three dots in the top left of the screen. Then you’ll be in Citra Options. Then tap Settings. Then tap Graphics. Then scroll down until you see “Stereoscopy”. Then tap “Stereoscopic 3D Mode” and select “Side by Side”.

1 Like

Uploading: Screenshot_20240123_053452.jpg…
I did it but games not working.citra shut down if I want to start any game

I installed only this
app-canary-relWithDebInfo.apk
Is it ok?
But after installing if I want to start any game citra shut down and is written that game is in wrong format.
But in older version of citra all games work

1 Like

Are they in .cia or .3ds format? If they’re in .cia format, convert them to .3ds format using a tool online. Some newer versions of Citra have issues with .cia files.

1 Like

Ok.I will try.thanks

1 Like

Nothing.Invalid Rom format is written.I used 3ds format

are you able to send me the citra logfile(s) in your citra folder /logs/*.txt

Yes I can send you,but how?By e-mail or what?

you can share a private “gist” link or just a private text file link (google drive link, something like that) you can email me if that’s easiest for you: emu@jakedowns.com