Hey can you guys

I was wondering if you guys could please make a update for Leia player that lets you put pictures for covers of movies cuz I ripped my own movies from my 3d blu-rays and then put them on my lume pad 2 but it’s just like they’re all just a picture I would love to put a cover

3 Likes

Yeah, that would be really cool. I put some videos on and it was just a black thumbnail, I guess cause the first frame was black. Would be nice to add custom cover thumbnails.

2 Likes

I found one called Nova launcher

2 Likes

Does that Nova app work with the 3D on the Lume Pad 2?

1 Like

Just make sure you add the tag the move the movie to the SD card and on Nova launcher settings make play all videos tho liea player

2 Likes

Yes it does

3 Likes

Awesome!!!

2 Likes

I have a large collection of 3D Blu-Rays, but I haven’t bothered ripping them since I haven’t had a way to play them. Still have an old 1080p 3D projector and a PS4, but otherwise there is no support.

1 Like

Same I only put 3 on my lume pad because it takes so long because they are so big in file size but give me a month I’ll have them all on there lol with my one tb sd car

2 Likes

I’m convert them all down to at least seven gigs so I did the first 3

2 Likes

I’ve been wanting to watch Ghost in the Shell on the Lume Pad 2. That movie had some seriously good 3D in the city shots. It’s not available to rent.

2 Likes

Yeah I have that one to but like 30 gigs take so long to convert them to 7 gigs like about 4 hr a video so I do 3 a day then go to work by the time I get off and home it will be done lol

2 Likes

And especially to convert the black bars out of them

2 Likes

I sat here for like an hour. Trying to think about what’s the name you call it in I said picture …lol and googled it still couldn’t find it :joy: called a thumbnail

2 Likes

OMG. I just finished rewatching the anime. I gotta check it out in 3d.

2 Likes

Sadly the anime is not in 3D. I was talking about the live action flick with Scarlett Johanson. That’s in 3D. They also made the Solid State Society movie in 3D (it was anime but it may have been a partial conversion). I think they released a 3D Blu-Ray, but only in Japan and it was super expensive to buy cause it was a limited edition thing.

2 Likes

This is a great thread, I’ve been converting 2D movies to SBS 3D recently with Ai, I want to put together an edit of my tests using lots of sources and share the process and videos soon! It’s easy but requires a good GPU and lots of waiting time. Stay tuned

4 Likes

In the meantime I don’t want to hold any info back, in the software “Visions of Chaos” (GPU required) there is a tool to convert videos to stereoscopic 3D. I’ve converted clips of Goodfellas, weird science, Akira…

3 Likes

Is this any better than the AI conversion of the tablet? I’ve already copied some videos and used YouTube and I find the built in 2D->3D to be very good, especially considering that it’s real time and only needs around 5 seconds to buffer.

1 Like

Its similar but I think it uses lres and not Midas. I have seen less errors and blobs, but might be because a 10 sec clip takes 8 hrs to convert. I’ll try to post a clip tonight after work

1 Like