LeiaPlayer

the width of my _2x1.mp4 side by side video does not fill the screen. it is a standard sbs video file converted from blu-ray 3d with dvdfab.
can you please tell me what to do.
and when I convert a sbs video with LightfieldStudio, did try many depth multiplier setting but the video don’t pop out of the screen like the original one. how to adjust that?

Hey @Armr58,

Can you tell me a few things about your file?

What’s the exact resolution of the SBS video you’re trying to play?

If you remove the 3D tag, are there black bars visible anywhere? Either between the two images or on the left and the right?

Converting SBS to Quad Lightfield can have a lot of depth, but won’t have as much depth as a high-disparity stereo video due to the way Lightfield content works. The disparity between the 4 images has to be close enough to allow users to experience smooth parallax as they tilt so as not to see a massive “jump” when they go from one stereo view to another.

If you have very high disparity stereo content, using Lightfield Studio for conversion probably isn’t a good idea. I’d recommend simply playing back the content using the ST setting in LeiaPlayer.

Nima

HI
I solved the problem, I was tagging the file by renaming it by myself.
I use now the leia player to tag the file using sbs half width. Now it’s full screen no black bars on the sides.
The depth problem is when I try to convert demo sbs with extreme pop out of the screen stereo effect, the light field conversion make it flat no more pop out effects. Did try up to 3 in setting and still no good.
My main problem now is that leia player don’t play video from a flash drive, I am waiting to be fixed in the next update.
Can you tell me how to open video with leia player from my network drive (a share drive on my pc)
Thanks

ALY RACHID

Can you please tell me if I can open movies from my network or my UPNP server. On the liea player
Thanks

Hey @Armr58, you can’t use network storage for LeiaPlayer, but there is a 3rd party app made by a user that will allow you to access files from your network on Lume Pad.

1 Like

Is there a step by step guide to setup jellyfin between windows and the leia pad
Thanks

ALY RACHID

Hi
Did install jellyfin on my computer, set it up with my browser. Installed the client on the luma pad, logged in Can see my videos on my luma pad now.
How to open them on the leia player, can’t see them in leiaplayer
Thanks

ALY RACHID

You can not open them in LeiaPlayer as I mentioned in the last comment. You have to use the app provided in the link. It is called MPV-4V.

Thanks, where to download it. Did find mpv player 0.34.1 only