Lume Pad 2 App Review Series

Hi everyone! I have started a video series reviewing all of the main apps on the Lume Pad 2 and Nubia Pad 3D, starting with a review of one of my favorites, LeiaTube!

I wanted to go in depth in these reviews to cover all the different things that can be experienced using each app, and with LeiaTube there was so much to cover I had to break the review into two parts. If you are considering getting either of these devices and want to know more about LeiaTube, how it works, and the different types of content that can be enjoyed on it these two videos should answer most of your questions. There may be some surprises for new owners as well. Give the reviews a watch and let me know what you think!

I give each app a score based on its current version/form at release at the end of each review. I will also be making a parallel video series where I have people out in the city in Tokyo experience the apps and get an overall rating from people experiencing this tech for the first time.

You can find part 1 and 2 of my LeiaTube review here:

Part 1: Nubia Pad 3D App Review Part 1: LeiaTube. Infinite 3D content?! - YouTube

Part 2: LeiaTube Review on Nubia Pad 3D: Part 2 - YouTube

5 Likes

Nice!

1 Like

Instant Subskription :wink:

1 Like

Leia Cam Review

I just released review number 2 in this video series looking at each of the main Nubia Pad 3D and Lume Pad 2 apps. Check it out in the link and follow me on YouTube for more review videos and content focused on glasses free 3D devices!

3 Likes

Great review Josh!! Thanks!

2 Likes

Fantastic review Josh! Thankyou.
P.s. I look forward to the software updates (hopefully!) which will implement the editing tools which we had on the original Lume Pad e.g. Brightness, Contrast, Saturation etc!!! I used those tools always!

3 Likes

Yes I agree
Plus tap to expand and pinch to zoom

1 Like

Next video just released! This time, the review of LeiaPix, the 3D social media app. Check it out here:

1 Like

Part 4 of my Leia 3D App review series is here! There is more to LeiaPlayer than meets the eye, and I cover everything I know about the app in this review video.

1 Like

Next video is up! My review of LeiaViewer, filmed on the LumePad 2 in native 3D (regular non 3D version available as a separate video on my channel).