My latest picture can't be opened by LumePad 1? Any suggestions?

I have found that other people can open AI drawings on their LumePad 1 from other users, but not any of mine. (Head scratching sound). Only accessible for LumePad 2 users, eh?

2 Likes

Some of them open and some do no. It appears to be a bug.

1 Like

Thanks.

2 Likes

I wanted to mention this, 'cause the guy I gave my LumePad1 to has the same issue with my pictures, too. I don’t know what y’all can do. People can see the “thumbnail” in 3D, but when they click on the picture, it just sits there and spins, not loading. Or kicks them out to the tablet home page.

By the way, if you can’t tell from my pictures I’m using to illustrate my novel, let me tell you. I am having sooo much fun with this LumePad2. It greatly exceeds my expectations. Can’t WAIT to see what you do in the future.

Ciao!

2 Likes

The pix that do not work are the ones created by Dream3d… I’m trying to export them but they are in LIM format not SBS 3D.

1 Like

Wow. I did not know that. Sad to hear. Glad to know they are not SBS, but sad for the folks that don’t have the LumePad2.

Thanks for informing me.

2 Likes

I have both lumepads and checked when someone commented on one of pictures that didn’t work.

2 Likes

Yeah, the guy I gave my LumePad2 to let me know right away that he couldn’t upload my pictures. When you said what you said, it makes sense. You probably know that the standard is fast becoming SBS, so using LIF would make sense that they are not recognized by LP1. And a few others.

BUT…my complaints are small considering that I am the one selecting the pictures for my book. I always wanted to do that because I actually know what the stuff looks like. Learning how to get the right prompt is the trick.

1 Like

:technologist:t4::ok_hand:t4:

Please inform support