Welcome Photographers, Stereographers, Lumigraphers, and Holographers!

My name is Nima, and I’m the Product Manager of LeiaPix. LeiaPix is an incredible platform that lets you share breathtaking images with a passionate community of enthusiasts and professionals. These aren’t just regular images, or even just 3D images, instead LeiaPix are immersive images that are like a window into another world, that can capture your mind and heart in a moment and keep you there for ages. Unlike other platforms where you swipe an image and never see it again, LeiaPix are tiny little worlds that you want to return to again and again. I like to say that if a picture is worth a thousand words, LeiaPix are worth a million.

I hope we can use this forum to push LeiaPix forward, together. I look forward to sharing with you, talking to you, listening to you, and learning from you. The LeiaPix community is unique, and there’s no other group of people like it. We can intentionally commit to make the community into something wonderful, a place where anyone and everyone can come together and share. I can’t wait to see your LeiaPix.

9 Likes

Hello Nima, I recently purchased a Red Hydrogen One phone and I’m having issues connecting to the network to both view and upload pictures, can you help me?

Hello and Welcome to the Forums, you can find the last releases for the Red Hydrogen one in the following Link, be sure to Update these If not done already: Final Builds for RED Hydrogen One - RED Hydrogen

BR

1 Like