LeiaPix 2.3 now available!

LeiaPix 2.3 has just released and is available on the LeiaLoft Store.

It includes a bunch of new features:

• A new Lume Pad Card UI: this new UI is designed from the ground-up to be optimized for Lume Pad.
  • Added View Switcher: for compatible content, you can now switch between Lightfield and Stereoscopic 3D view modes.
  • Various UI improvements: Icons and the behavior of Profile Pages has been updated.
  • MPO filetype support: You can now upload MPO’s to LeiaPix!
  • Bug fixes and performance improvements

I hope you all like LeiaPix 2.3! More exciting updates for Lume Pad are coming over the summer.

7 Likes

congratulation and thank to the team to add mpo support and other features!!!

1 Like

That’s awesome :+1: ! Just what I was hoping for, will be pretty great for Pictures shot on Fuji w1-w3 Cameras since they usually look mouch better in simple Stereo Mode. Excited to See what comes next!

1 Like

Thanks for all the hard work. We appreciate it.

1 Like

HMM MPOs from my Samsung NX1 with 45f1.8 3d lens make the video player directly crash a sample file can be downloaded from _SAM0010.MPO - Google Drive
when i convert the MPO to an sbs with 2x1 added it works and looks great :slight_smile:

cheers janosch

I can confirm that Leia Player Crashes when opening the File, Had anyone Success with MPOs from another Camera? The File opens fine in 3dSteroid, so it isn’t corrupted. edit, I also cannot View the MPO using Leia Pix 2.3 App, If I try to add the MPO File, Leia Pix doesn’t display it inside the Folder I copied it to.

Hey @JanoschSimon,

Not totally sure why your MPO isn’t working, but the team will look into it and hopefully we can fix the bug in the LeiaPix 2.4 release later this year, and a LeiaPlayer update paired alongside that.

Until then, we recommend converting unsupported files to SBS and using them on Lume Pad that way.

1 Like