Lume Pad OS Update 1.3.35 is available NOW!

This was recently sent via email.

Hi there Jonathan,

We’re sorry to hear that you’re experiencing an issue with the latest OTA update. Our team is aware of the issue and we’re currently investigating the cause. Could you reach out to help@leiainc.com so that we can assist you directly? Many thanks!

Hi Brian,

Thank you for sharing and Yes, the EU does indicate that it is an EU model. We would love to look into this issue a bit further.

Could you provide us with the serial number of your Lume Pad? Also, what is the currently build number and are you using WiFi? Were you able to complete the OTA update, or was the update restarted or interrupted? Was your battery charged up to above 30% before attempting the update?

Could you also let us know what operations and processes were completed before the update? And lastly, are you able to turn your tablet on and off?

We look forward to hearing back from you soon and thank you for your cooperation!

-Jazmine

Model: LPD-10W
Ser: 2FF00100000012BE
Hardware V2.01
Build model number LUME_UI_1.1.4_LPD10_EU
Software update LUME_UI_1.1.4_LPD10_EU
Signed in as admin. No tooth accounts on the pad. Yes, I am on wifi, and the battery was about 60% and plugged in. Now 100%
I checked to make sure the Android version is up to date. V10 updated June 1 2021
I updated my leia apps via the leia App Store. Went to setting, system, software update, and after checking it comes back as up to date. I have restarted, and also shut down the Lume pad. The update never became available to me, so it was not interrupted.

Hi Jazmine,

Thanks for the reply. I have already emailed and one of your colleagues Shayna is on it. I have provided all info as requested, just waiting for a solution or any advice about this. The 1.3.35 update sounds awesome so I can’t wait to give it a crack! Thanks again.

Hello Brian,

Thank you for providing the requested information. I have checked with our team and the OTA update for the EU build has not yet been released. We are looking into a potential release in late August. Thank you for your patience.

-Jazmine

Thank you for the update. I do not know why I was shipped an EU model. Hopefully it isn’t too long of a wait.

For those of you that have been having any issues with 5+ digit pin getting locked out, I can tell you from firsthand experience that a solution is happening and you should be getting contacted soon (if you haven’t been already).

For everyone else, CS is monitoring this forum thread and we are dealing with any odd issues that may have cropped up.

Keep eyes peeled here - or your messages - for further updates.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

-Darren from Leia

4 Likes

I haven’t applied the update yet and the option is no longer available. Can I assume I need to wait until the pin bug is fixed and the latest update is re-released? I want to make sure I’m not doing something wrong.

The fix worked for me and thank you for doing an amazing job so quickly to fix this issue :smiley:.

1 Like

How dose one go about customizing your own Immersive background? With your own 4V image, if that’s possible? :crossed_fingers::grin:

Hi Jazmine, what’s the timeline on the EU update? I have a show coming up on Sep 3rd where some of the new features would be very useful for me to show to visitors to our booth.

Hey John,

Completely understand your situation so I asked with the team that’s working on these updates. I’ve been told that the EU fix should be coming around the end of next week. That’s the best information I am able to pass along at this time.

Thanks for your understanding and patience.

-Darren from Leia

Will the NA update become available again at the same time?

I’m receiving a reminder e-mail every few days about the OTA update,
Need I to do something? it says that you’re awaiting my feedback.

Hi David,

it looks like you are receiving these reminders as a result of a notification sent to you about an OTA update. It sounds like you do not have any questions or concerns regarding matter notated in the email so the related ticket will be closed out. Once completed, you will no longer receive these reminder nudges.

Thanks!

Shayna

1 Like

Still no software update available for me on an EU model. Any updates on this? Is there a place we can download if there is an issue with the OTA?

Hi @FilmShemp,

The OTA for EU devices is coming soon! I’ll ping you when it starts rolling out.

Great! Thank you

Hey @FilmShemp, it’s now rolling out in Europe!

1 Like